2009-current Method Studios – CG Lead design department
· Lead on variety of projects currently Microsoft’s 50/50 campaign
· Communicate between client, production, and multiple departments
· Created work for numerous commercials and major motion pictures including; Captain America and Avengers.
2007-2009 Logan Media – Freelance Broadcast animation
· Worked on a variety of large animation projects including Apple, Lexus, Konami, Twizzlers, Hershey’s, and Sony Playstation.
· Had a variety of creative and technical tasks such as 3d modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, compositing, dynamics animation, rotoscoping, 3d tracking, etc.
2004-2013 The Masses – VFX consultant and freelance VFX supervisor
· The Masses are a music video production company and director collective
· Worked with the Masses on a variety of music videos and media projects
· Project highlights
· Lead animator on Modest Mouse “King Rat” music video directed by Heath Ledger
· VFX supervisor on Biffy Clyro “Opposites” music video for Universal music
· VFX and animation on Barbara Streisand “Gonna Rain” lyric video
· Designer and animator for Los Angeles International Film Festival 2004
2004-2007 Catalyst Media / Richard Kidd VFX – VFX apprenticeship
· Worked on a few major films and media projects.
· Apprenticed with Richard Kidd a VFX supervisor
· Project highlights
· Transformers, Tracking and comping motion graphics into displays.
· Spider-man 3, Tracking and comping
· Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, created dynamics system for icebergs and river splashes
2007 Playground Media Group – New Line Cinema Documentary
· Created 3d moves on photographs with after effects
· Created graphics animations
· Designed and animated 3d (Maya) graphics sequences.
· Managed outsourced rendering.
2005 - 2006 Tigar Hare Studios – freelance artist
· Created animations and cinematics for video games, also led a tracking team
· Video games include X-Men 3 and Command and Conquer 3
2004 & 2005 Raymond Pettibon – Fine Art Animation
· Raymond Pettibon is a major American fine artist.
· Animated Raymond’s artwork for a show in New Mexico and later at The Whitney in New York
· Project included 3D animation, cutout, and warp effects.
2002-2003 Boy Wonder Visual Effects – Production Artist
· Wire removals and FX animation for feature film BulletProof Monk.
· 3D modeling/texturing and After Effects compositing for BulletProof Monk
· FX animation and render management for feature George & the Dragon
2000 FOX.com – internship
· Designer and animator for the FOX.com web site
· Designed Webpages, logos, advertisements, flash animations, etc.
· Designed pages for X-Files, Simpson’s, and most other FOX properties
2001 OTIS College of Art and Design – BFA Degree in Digital Media
Los Angeles, California
· Maya – vray, mental ray
· After Effects
· Z Brush
· many others